Wednesday, June 4, 2008

erik in the morning

my favorite thing in the morning is waking up erik. even when he is somewhat awake and wanting our attention, his eyes are usually still closed and he hasn't quite come out his little slumber. once he opens his eyes and starts looking around, he just starts grinning and making his little baby noises. i just love it! this video clip is from this morning on the changing table where he was super chatty. it definitely makes diaper changing more fun when this sweet boy is cooing and ooing at me.


3 comments:

Molly said...

I'm so excited you've got your blog going. Erik is so cute and has changed already from when I saw him a few weeks ago. Hope you're getting some good sleep!
Molly

dianeandkenholmes said...

Yeah! I love it that you have a blog now. It is like opening a present each time I get to see new pictures of y'all especially Erik.
Sending love and kisses, Mom

Carie said...

Awesome!! Love your blog and the video of Erik baby! Great idea! Love you all even Mac